Sunday, September 6, 2015

9/6 Barcelona



9/6 Barcelona
I got up and jumped into the walking tour of god knows what. Thankfully, it was of the cathedral. Well, the tour consisted of clearly foreigners being led down random dark alleys. It was weird, and I constantly thought, I'm sure someone could get murdered here and the chances of being found is slim to none. I learned that the people speak Spanish and in town they speak Catalan. Apparently, they're like the French Canadiens in Canada and want their own independence. Ok, just don't be mean to the foreigner trying to speak anything besides English and trying to make sense. Next, I decided to take my own version of tour of the city... I got the reception to point out everything to see and I was off. Lastly, I hit the over crowded beach to cool down. All in all, beautiful city and beautiful weather.









Playing with Tinker Toys.... I'll have this baby finished in no time!

Working on my cartwheels on the beach in Barcelona!
Columbus points towards Afrida.....OOOp's a daisies!

No comments:

Post a Comment