Wednesday, October 7, 2015

10-7 Chamonix, France

10/7 Chamonix, France
Well, my final day in France and I was really excited to head to Chamonix! I wanted to be able to see the mountains and compare them to my magnificent Rockies that I have grown to enjoy so much. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate today, but it was awesome to walk around town and be in the mountain town atmosphere. Although it's expensive, I found a cheap place to stay and are fairly cheaply because I'm picky and just went to the store. Also, it didn't get over 50 degrees or so while there. The tram to go up the mountain I decided to save until next time because it was cloudy and $57 just to go up and look around and head back down. It was great to breathe that mountain air again!









No comments:

Post a Comment