Thursday, October 22, 2015

10-22 Port de Pollenca to Palma, Mallorca Island Spain

10/22
Port de Pollença to Palma
I woke up a little saddle sore, but eager to go because I've heard it's an uphill climb in the morning to the beach. It started raining in the climb, but it was welcomed because I was sweating. At the top, the views were phenomenal. The cliffs dropped straight to the sea. 

I headed down to the beach in Formentor and was the only one there. It was very peaceful.

I then headed to Alcudia and found something to eat and asked about hiking around. The lady I asked said after biking and the views in the mountains that the couple of mountains here wouldn't be worth it. 

I hopped on the bike for the 50k bike back to Palma. Flat, flat, and more flat but at least I wasn't heading into the wind all of the day. The closer to town I got, the sketchier the driving got though. 

Once in town, I found a place to rest my head and walked the beach yet again. I sat and listened to a Spanish man sing oldies for sometime and called it a night.
















No comments:

Post a Comment