Monday, October 26, 2015

10-26 Munich, Germany to Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

10/26
Munich, Germany - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Got up early again and got dressed and packed up for the airport. 

Wendy and Otis walked me to the train station and I headed for the airport. It all went pretty smoothly. 

Once I got to Iceland I ran around like crazy for 15 minutes just because my phone was an hour off so I thought I was missing my flight. Just par for the course for me, I guess. 

I finished my book on the way back to America and watched the movie Mad Max. That was pretty ridiculous. I watched the first Mel Gibson one too. He was only mad the last few minutes. Why call the movie Mad Max if he's not always mad? Beats me. 

Once I got to America in customs I made the mistake of telling the agent I had some salami sticks I planned on eating when he asked about the food I had. The guy made it a very serious conversation about lying and it being an offense. I said at least I told the truth. He threw away my salami sticks. What a shame....

It is good to be back on American soil!

Like the white girls these days say, Otis says, "I just can't even."

The busy subway station in Munich.


No comments:

Post a Comment